Sponsor Me!

Currently, I'm publishing sporadically (as in, there has been a span of 10 months between the last post and the current post). I'd like to write and publish more. Unfortunately, I'm a super busy person, especially since I work a 9 to 5 job five days a week. If you want to help me free up more time, so I can write and publish more, please buy me a coffee or sponsor me through recurring Patreon payments (so you don't forget!).

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com


Become a Patron!


Sunday, December 02, 2007

Computers Can Really Suck Sometimes

I haven't been writing or really keeping up with anyone else's blogs or doing any writing or, frankly, getting anything worthwhile done over the last week or so. Most of the time, I spent trying to fix my computer because of various bugs, virus, trojans and spyware issues that had been installed on it.

Not fun, not fun, at all.

But, for now, everything that is evident has been addressed. As long as nothing rears its ugly face again, I plan on trying to actually do some real work on the novel and thesis.

At least socializing and getting to know some new people occurred this weekend. That was fun.

No comments:



Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com