Sponsor Me!

Currently, I'm publishing sporadically (as in, there has been a span of 10 months between the last post and the current post). I'd like to write and publish more. Unfortunately, I'm a super busy person, especially since I work a 9 to 5 job five days a week. If you want to help me free up more time, so I can write and publish more, please buy me a coffee or sponsor me through recurring Patreon payments (so you don't forget!).

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com


Become a Patron!


Friday, February 22, 2002

So I tried to figure out everything about the drop down menus. You can see the beginnings of one up in the corner there. Goes to show me to try mastering some scripting language in anything less than an evening or two! (in progress. . .)

No comments:



Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com